[ANSTHRLD] November Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 8 15:47:42 PST 2014

Greetings to the College,

This is your Bordure Herald (external submissions herald) starting to come
back from a rather sudden mundane medical problem.  I wanted to start off
by thanking Honorable Lord Eirik Halfdanarson and Lord Kazimir Volkov for
stepping up to the plate last month to ensure that the external Letter of
Intent last month was handled while I was unable to work on it. I am highly
humbled by your quick willingness to step forward and help me out during
this time. I also wanted to thank Mistress Emma Fetherston for her running
the October decision meeting and all those who showed up to offer their
support.  I wish I could call those out who attended by name, but sadly I
am unable.  I do wish to offer a heart felt thank you though.

I am working my way back to my office duties as Bordure completely, but I
beg that you please give me a bit of time to respond and help out due to
the mundane side that laid me low last month.  I am grateful for all the
support and kind words I have gotten from the college and intend to come
back stronger.  At this time I am going to be running the decision meeting
though I know HL Eirik has offered to step in if I am unable to for any
reason that is unforeseen.

This month's decision meeting will be Saturday November 15th at 7pm on
Skype.  We will be covering the following submissions:

*1: Alfrikr Hamarskald* - New Name & New Device
*2: Anysia Melachrine* - New Name & New Device
*3: Aubrey Ericsdatter* - New Name
*4: Ealasaid Mac a'Bhaird* - New Device
*5: Ealasaid Mac a'Bhaird* - New Badge Change
*6: Eibhlin Inghean Robert Mhic Niall* - New Name & New Device
*7: Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire* - New Device
*8: Gilyan Alienora of Clonmacnoise* - New Badge
*9: Godric Daud* - New Name & New Device
*10: Gwenllian verch Meredith* - New Name & New Device
*11: Haldtre, Canton of* - New Branch Name & New Device
*12: Haldtre, Canton of* - New Badge
*13: Hugo de Stonham* - New Device
*14: Kessaundra Haas* - New Name & New Device
*15: Myrgenfeld, Canton of* - New Badge
*16: Peter Rhys* - New Device
*17: Reinbolt vom Berg* - New Name & New Device
*18: Sarah Fynn* - New Name & New Device

A simple step by step of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so
don’t worry about a fee.  If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat
then you can use this.  A Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of
typing questions. I do know that some of you can't make it, but I hope the
rest of you can.  Thank you for your time.

1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.

3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
next to download what you will need for your technology.

4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.

5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

Look forward to seeing you all Saturday Night!!

In Service,
Alisone McCay