[ANSTHRLD] October Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 3 09:24:48 PDT 2014

Greetings to the College of Heralds,

I wanted to invite everyone of any experience level to this month's
decision meeting regarding the September ILoI.  This meeting will be face
to face and happening on the 11th at Coronation in the Barony
of Wiesenfeuer.  I believe this is going to be run for me by Emma de
Fetherstan.

The following items are going to be up for decision:
*1: Anna Elnora del Mar* - New Name
*2: Aurélia Yverneau* - New Name & New Device
*3: Beatrix de Bromwic* - New Name
*4: Bernardo Antonio Gutierrez de Castilla* - New Name
*5: Bjornsborg, Barony of* - New Badge
*6: Edmund de Herdewyke* - New Name & New Device
*7: Elizabeth de Worthinge* - New Name
*8: Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire* - New Name
*9: Korbinian Schwarcz* - New Name
*10: Kylan Ulfgeirsson* - New Name & New Device
*11: Lauretta d'Avenporte* - New Name & New Device
*12: Maura Mac a' Phearsain* - New Name & New Device
*13: Padraig MacEinri* - New Name & New Device
*14: Sheamais Mac an t-Saoir* - New Name & New Device

I would like to encourage everyone to please go and support the process of
ensuring our submitters get the best from us in customer service.  If you
have no experience or even a lot of experience, please join in.  This is an
important step in the process for submissions.

Any questions please contact me off list.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald