[ANSTHRLD] Order of Defense

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 6 10:24:36 PDT 2015

Greetings, Ansteorra!

Laurel King of Arms (our own Master Andrewe Bawldwyn) has released the
special LoAR (Letter of Acceptances and Returns) that addresses the
registration at the Society level of the name, badge, and insignia for the
newly formed Peerage Order, the Order of Defense.

Name: Order of Defense ("Defence" is also acceptable)
Badge: (Tinctureless) Three rapiers in pall inverted tips crossed.
Insignia: (Fieldless) A white livery collar.

The full text of the Laurel ruling is available at
http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2015/04s/

Updates for the relevant documents under the purview of my office
(including court report forms, award texts, and achievement texts) will be
posted online by Coronation.

If you have questions about scrolls for the Order, you can contact me or
Star Signet, Mistress Katerine le Roux d'Anjou:
star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/contacts.php#>

If you have questions about the insignia for the Order, you can contact me
or the Insignia Deputy, Lady Elena Wyth: insignia at herald.ansteorra.org
<http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/contacts.php#>

If you have any general heraldic questions about the new Order, you can
contact me: herald at kingdom.ansteorra.org

Regards,

Sara Penrose
Star Principal Herald