[ANSTHRLD] Accepting Applications for Bordure Herald

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 30 12:27:33 PDT 2015

Greetings!

It has been a fast two years, but sadly my time as Bordure Herald has run
its course.  My office will be open for applications until the end of
June. This is a highly rewarding opportunity.  If you are interested in the
exciting, educational, and fascinating world of submissions heraldry it is
HIGHLY encouraged you put in.  This is a great opportunity for you to
interact with the Society submissions heralds along with the heralds at
Laurel to solve the small and big problems that we face in the colleges
regarding submissions.

Duties of Bordure include: arranging monthly decision meetings, the Letter
of Intent sent to Laurel, keeping up with the prepaid account at Laurel,
Internal Letter of Decision for Ansteorra, working with Star Principal
Herald, Asterisks Herald, and kingdom Exchequer to name a few offices of
interaction just locally.  You will also be interacting at times with
Pelican, Wreath, Laurel and their deputies along with submissions heralds
from across the known world.  This job is also about customer service and
helping Asterisks and Star manage the OSCAR kingdom garden regarding
commenters.

If you feel that you are one to accept this awesome opportunity please send
your paperwork to Star Principal Herald at kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org along
with copying me at bordure at herald.ansteorra.org.  If you have any questions
please don't hesitate to contact me.

In Service,