[ANSTHRLD] Heralds for Ansteorran Rose Tournament at Gulf Wars

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:22:49 PST 2015

Heralds who are going to Gulf Wars this year:

Her Excellency Gräfin Amelot Lisette will be coordinating the Ansteorran
Rose Tournament on Friday, March 20 (I will confirm the date). She has
asked me if I could round up any volunteers to cry the field for the
tournament. It is a wonderful event at the war; you get to rub elbows with
Roses of the Known World, and you can rake in some serious volunteer points
for crying the field. First time I did it, I ended up going one level
beyond what I had been aiming for at Volunteers' Point--and I had a great
time doing it. If you don't trust me (and who wouldn't trust a sweet,
innocent Thuringian? <G>), ask HL Ivo Blackhawk. He shared the field with
me last year, and we had a great time.

If any of you who are going to Gulf Wars is interested in serving your
Kingdom and your Roses on that day, please either reply to this e-mail or
reply to me privately at HerrDetlef at gmail.com. I appreciate your efforts to
show the world just how (okay, here it comes) fantabulous, fantabulous,
fantabulous the Ansteorran Roses are.

Gratefully yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

     non omne quod nitet aurum est