[ANSTHRLD] Congratulations to Master Tostig!

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Sun Jul 5 06:48:43 PDT 2015

Master Tostig helped me a lot with heraldry when I had a hard time getting help anywhere else. Congratulations!

Eldwin Nightowl

Greetings!

This morning at the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, it was my
honor and privilege to name Master Tostig Logiosophia as a Herald
Extraordinary, and to charge him with the responsibility of registering a
personal heraldic title.

The College of Heralds is grateful to Tostig for his decades of heraldic
service. Please extend him your congratulations when you see him next!

Regards,
Sara