[ANSTHRLD] July Heraldic Decision Meetings

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 8 15:16:49 PDT 2015

Greetings to the College,

This month we have a rather large list of submitters and we are going to
try and tackle them as quickly as possible.  This month we will have the
first decision meeting at Red Tape on the 18th of this month.  We only have
an hour and half for this meeting on schedule and we need to use this time
wisely.  I would like for you to please encourage any submitters you know
will be there in the Central Region to join us as we go through the June
ILoI.  Those we are not able to get to I will send a second meeting out so
that we can get to everyone.  The letter will close for commentary on
Friday.  If there are any questions, please get those in now.

We are deciding on the 6-2-2015 ILoI.  This has the following submissions
on it:

*Alexandre Crane* - New Name & New Device
*Brian Ó hUilliam* - New Badge
*Brian Ó hUilliam* - New Badge
*Diarmuid mac Briccriu* - New Name & New Device
*Dmitrii Zvevdochet Mikhailovich* - New Name & New Device
*Edric Haldyn* - New Name & New Device
*Elena Wyth* - New Badge
*Elena Wyth* - New Badge
*Hildegard Volkward* - New Name & New Device
*John Radclyff* - New Device
*Maelgwyn Dda* - New Device
*Maelgwyn Dda* - New Badge
*Muirenn ingen Chernaig* - New Name & New Device
*Roger Aylward Bagley* - New Alternate Name
*Rois inghean Feardorcha* - New Name & New Device
*Sabiha al-Zarqa' bint Hakim al-'Attar* - Resubmit Device
*Sicillia Bielby* - New Name & New Device
*Takeyama Daitarou* - New Name & New Device
*Tanne Haldyn* - New Name & New Device
*Uðr Bloðøx* - New Name & New Device
*Ugo Morelli* - New Name & New Device
*Villana Palazolo* - New Badge
*Villana Palazolo* - New Badge
*Znata Zelenaia* - New Name & New Device

As you can see, we have 37 items we are deciding on.  Please make sure you
have reviewed the letter prior to the meeting on the 18th and will try to
start as close to on time as possible to use the time wisely.  I will have
about 10 print outs for those that need it. Please make sure to speak with
your submitters if you see them listed here and have them double check
their spam emails for I will be emailing to invite them to the meeting as
well.  Those we can't cover on the 18th will have a second chance though it
will be through Skype then.

Also, please encourage your submitters to check their spam emails along
with look to the ILoDs that are posted on the Herald's page for status of
submissions.  The ILoDs are up to date and the notification herald is
making sure to notify submitters of status as fast as possible.  If
questions please don't hesitate to contact me or Asterisks.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald