[ANSTHRLD] July Heraldic Decision Meetings

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:30:02 PDT 2015

To make a change to a registered device - that is not a request for
reblazon - a new one must be registered (the submitter can chose to keep or
release the old one as they wish). That's how the process works.

Sir Maelgwyn's wishes were noted in commentary, and I'm confident will be
respected - be it by reblazon, or by device change.

-- Andreas

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Hellsgate Herald <
herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> If possible, I'd like to clarify one of the submissions.  Maelgwyn Dda
> wants to make a change to his current device, not create a new one.
>
> (Back in the day, when he first submitted it, the emblazon looked more
> like a wolf's head erased, instead of the wolfhound he wanted.  So, in
> order to lock it in, he accepted the change to the blazon rather than wait
> several more months to redraw and resubmit it.  However, all along he has
> really wanted the wolfhound's head erased, and is now applying for it to be
> changed.)
>
> Thank you!
>
> Storanê (Aka Heather Grey)
> Herald from the Stronghold of Hellsgate
>

> On Jul 8, 2015, at 17:16, Bordure Herald <bordure at herald.ansteorra.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Greetings to the College,
> >
> > This month we have a rather large list of submitters and we are going to
> > try and tackle them as quickly as possible.  This month we will have the
> > first decision meeting at Red Tape on the 18th of this month.  We only
> have
> > an hour and half for this meeting on schedule and we need to use this
> time
> > wisely.  I would like for you to please encourage any submitters you know
> > will be there in the Central Region to join us as we go through the June
> > ILoI.  Those we are not able to get to I will send a second meeting out
> so
> > that we can get to everyone.  The letter will close for commentary on
> > Friday.  If there are any questions, please get those in now.
> >
> > We are deciding on the 6-2-2015 ILoI.  This has the following submissions
> > on it:
> >
> > *Alexandre Crane* - New Name & New Device
> > *Brian Ó hUilliam* - New Badge
> > *Brian Ó hUilliam* - New Badge
> > *Diarmuid mac Briccriu* - New Name & New Device
> > *Dmitrii Zvevdochet Mikhailovich* - New Name & New Device
> > *Edric Haldyn* - New Name & New Device
> > *Elena Wyth* - New Badge
> > *Elena Wyth* - New Badge
> > *Hildegard Volkward* - New Name & New Device
> > *John Radclyff* - New Device
> > *Maelgwyn Dda* - New Device
> > *Maelgwyn Dda* - New Badge
> > *Muirenn ingen Chernaig* - New Name & New Device
> > *Roger Aylward Bagley* - New Alternate Name
> > *Rois inghean Feardorcha* - New Name & New Device
> > *Sabiha al-Zarqa' bint Hakim al-'Attar* - Resubmit Device
> > *Sicillia Bielby* - New Name & New Device
> > *Takeyama Daitarou* - New Name & New Device
> > *Tanne Haldyn* - New Name & New Device
> > *Uðr Bloðøx* - New Name & New Device
> > *Ugo Morelli* - New Name & New Device
> > *Villana Palazolo* - New Badge
> > *Villana Palazolo* - New Badge
> > *Znata Zelenaia* - New Name & New Device
> >

> > As you can see, we have 37 items we are deciding on.  Please make sure
> you
> > have reviewed the letter prior to the meeting on the 18th and will try to
> [...]

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>