[ANSTHRLD] Briana documentation

lizhanes at cox.net lizhanes at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 15:27:14 PDT 2015

Eldwin,

I checked, you can use the family search documentation I provided as name documentation and it is a no photocopy source.  The College accepts Family Search Historical Records, but there are rules to what is acceptable and what is not.  The name below are all from C batches which are acceptable.

Here is a link to the rules on using Family Search as documentation. http://heraldry.sca.org/names/familysearch.html

Seraphina

Sent from Windows Mail