[ANSTHRLD] November decision meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 5 10:57:52 PST 2015

Greetings to the College,
Well it is that time again; our monthly heraldic decision meeting! We will
be deciding on the Ansteorra ILoI dated 2015-10-06.  ILoI which will *close
commentary on November 10th*.  You have a few days left to still
comment.  Please
join me at Bordermarch Autumn Melees on Saturday, November 21st at 1:00 pm
- 2:00 we will have a decision meeting. We have been given a closed
windproof/rainproof tent for our meeting, please bring your own chair.  I
will have print outs of the submissions for our meeting.

Please make sure if any items you have a submitter on that you encourage
them to join us or if any issues that were brought up in commentary that we
have any orders from the submitter on actions to take.  Please review the
letter prior to the meeting to make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions: there are only 8 items on
this month’s letter: Should be a very short meeting.

*1: Ansteorra, Kingdom of* -New Badge
*2: Gaius Artorius Germanus* -New Name
*3: John Straker* -New Name  & New Device
*4: Rashid ibn Abdullah al-Wafa' al-Asadi* -New Device
*5: Thomas Bernhart* -New Name  & New Device
*6: Tristram le Rede* -New Name

There will not be a Skype meeting this month.. See you at the event.
In Service,
Arabella de Montacute
Bordure Herald