[ANSTHRLD] Winged Unicorn

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Sep 23 21:01:55 PDT 2015

A "winged unicorn" is allowed. (Registered most recently July 2014.)

A "unicornate pegasus" is not allowed. (Disallowed at least by Nov 1992,
probably earlier as there is a question in Aug 1991 asking about a "return"
to banning unicornate pegasuses)

A "butterfly-winged unicorn" (and indeed a butterfly-winged
anything-that-isn't-a-butterfly) is not allowed. (Disallowed May 1983.)

-Emma