[ANSTHRLD] Conflict second opinion

R. Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:48:47 PDT 2016

Wihtric Wihtmunding greets you all this evening!

First, I am Wihtric.  I have been off and on (mostly off) in the CoH for a
while, and under at least one other name (Cyniric).  As it stands now, I am
deputy Oakenwald for Steppes. I was warranted by Tostig at Coronation.

With that, I am running point on the Canton of Glaslyn's quest to have a
new populace badge.

I posted a number off related choices to their theme (phoenix) on their
Facebook and also have gone back and forth with other design wishes and
wants.  In the course of such Tostig found that one that would probably
work the best, in my opinion, but he suggested a second opinion.

Please consider: (Fieldless) A feather per pale Or and gules.

Thank you very much in advance.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric hláfard Wihtmunding, underhyrnboda Steppes, leonere Cynrices of
Bedwyn