[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting Discussions

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 20 12:07:11 PST 2016

Hello All! As we get close to another year of awesome commentary, I wanted
to get your opinions on a few decision-meeting specific questions. (This is
also getting cross-posted to the Ansteorran Heraldic Consultation group on
Facebook)

Currently we have our decision meetings the first Sunday after the letter
closes at 7:30 via Skype. I will be creating a Bordure Skype account so
that the account moves with the office, instead of having to add a new
Bordure's personal account every few years. This will also keep me from
almost adding coworkers to our decision meetings. :D (or heralds to work
meetings D:)

How does everyone feel about Skype? Are there other programs/apps that
you'd like us to consider? (no promises on changes, this is exploratory!)
--
Star has asked that we consider having more face-to-face meetings as
schedules and letter deadlines allow. I thought to keep this to Kingdom

**January *- Crown Tourney
**February *- Kingdom A&S
March is Gulf War
April Coronation is before the letter closes
**May *- Queen's Champion
June King's College is the day the letter closes
July Crown is before the letter closes
August is Pennsic
September LPT is before the letter closes
**October *- Coronation
**November *- QC

What are your thoughts on meeting in-person at Kingdom events for our
decision meetings? These would be 60-90 minute meetings. I hope to include
Skype/other methods of inclusion for those who cannot attend these meetings
in-person as the event site allows.

Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions, and/or comments!

--
In Service,

HL Elena Wyth
Bordure Herald