[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic Decision Meeting Feb 2016

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Feb 18 11:22:33 PST 2016

Greetings to the College,
Well it is that time again; our monthly heraldic decision meeting! We will
be deciding on the Ansteorra Kingdom ILoI
<https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=3660> issued
2016-01-05
and ended 2016-02-10 Please join me on SKYPE on Sunday February 21st at
8:00 we will have a decision meeting.   I begin these meetings on time,
please be punctual.

Please make sure if any items you have a submitter on that you encourage
them to join us or if any issues that were brought up in commentary that we
have any orders from the submitter on actions to take.  Please review the
letter prior to the meeting to make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions: there are only 6 items on
this month’s letter: Should be a very short meeting.

*1: **Abigail Lylle* -New Name & New Device
2: *Donnán O'Néill* -New Name & New Device
3: *Thomas de Groet* -New Name & New Device

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step of how to get
onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you have
speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A Microphone
will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions.

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2) Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.
3) Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/ next to
download what you will need for your technology.
4) Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5) Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a + sign
next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts. Add
contact and search for “hlarabella” Add me and I’ll get a notice.

In Service,
Arabella de Montacute
Bordure Herald