[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Cry Heralds need YOU at Gulf War XXV!!

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 29 13:10:51 PST 2016

      You read right!  Cry Heralds need YOU at Gulf Wars XXV to help make this 25th Year at Gulf Wars positively Stellar!    We have stuff!  We have New Digs at 5 Points in conjunction with Information Point, we have Fun, did I say we have Stuff???    ALL NEW!  Equestrian Cry Heralds !  This is an exciting time as the prevue of Cry Heralds continues to grow.  Be minded that ALL riders who wish to participate must be Authorized Riders in their Respective Kingdoms- no exceptions.  See The Equestrian Dept. Head for all of the particulars of participation . Then, go to Volunteer point to sign-up! This is a first!  Come, be part of the pageantry & fun.    Sign Heralds are with us  and growing in numbers!  We so need your hands for signing the announcements, the various courts and some of the tournaments beside the list herald.  We heartily welcome you!    Anyone can help at Cry Heralds.  Come, Make the Difference.    Sign up at Volunteer Point located in 5-Point for Table shifts & Heralding shifts.  Cry Heralds will be in operation from Sat. afternoon, March 12 until Sat. morning, March 19.    Want that Party Announced???  Like to have a special event made known?   Bring your announcements up to Cry Herald’s point and we can get it done for you!  We can announce anything….well… almost anything…       See You at WAR!!!!! Yis, M Jalali of Salamis, Cry 1