[ANSTHRLD] Gulf Wars

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:50:58 PST 2016

My fellow heralds,

Yesterday at King's Round Table, I informed Their Majesties that I will not
be able to attend Gulf Wars this year. It was a very difficult decision to
make, but financial obligations simply will not allow it.

This is where you come in. I was going to ask for help from two, but now I
need three heralds to dispense voice heraldry duties for Their Majesties.
There are three events in February that Their Majesties and I will be
attending (Candlemas, Kingdom A & S, and War College), and Their Majesties
and I would love to speak with you at one or more of those events if you
are interested in helping. Those of you who are interested I will invite to
shadow me before, during, and after court at one of those events so that
you can see how Their Majesties and I work together. I am asking for three
(I spoke with Their Majesties about this, and they are in agreement) to
divide up the court heraldry duties that week.

I greatly appreciate your assistance! Feel free to e-mail me at my personal
e-mail address here (HerrDetlef at gmail.com) if you are interested or if you
have any questions. I'm using this e-mail instead of the Golden Staff
e-mail because that is how I am subscribed to this list.

Thanks again!
Detlef von Marburg
Golden Staff Herald to Their Majesties

non omne quod nitet aurum est

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>