[ANSTHRLD] March Heraldic Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 17 10:32:56 PDT 2016

Greetings to the College,
Well it is that time again; our monthly heraldic decision meeting! We will
be deciding on the Ansteorra ILoI
<https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=3699> issued
2016-02-08 ending 2016-03-10.  Please join me on *Sunday, March 27th at
8:00 pm* we will have a decision meeting.  Please make sure if any items
you have a submitter on that you encourage them to join us or if any issues
that were brought up in commentary that we have any orders from the
submitter on actions to take.  Please review the letter prior to the
meeting to make this faster.

We will be covering the following submissions::

   1.

   * Aelia Zaridina Maliasene* -New Name Change
   2.

   *Alexandre Crane* -Resub Device
   3.

   *Anastasiia Dmitrieva Sokolova* -Resub Device
   4.

   *Cian ap Rhys* -New Name & New Device
   5.

   *Colin Caimbeul of Ord* -New Name & New Device
   6.

   *D'Vorah bat Ruven of Glasgow* -New Name & New Device
   7.

   *Eleanor Cleavely* -New Alternate Name
   8.

   *Else von Snackenburg* -New Name Change
   9.

   *Gwenllian verch Madyn* -Resub Device
   10.

   *Johanna da Verona* -New Name & New Device
   11.

   *Johanna da Verona* -New Badge
   12.

   *Marita Böe* -New Name
   13.

   *Ryan Savage* -New Name & New Device
   14.

   *Saerlaith inghean Aeda* -New Name
   15.

   *Skjold Asbjornson of Gotland* -New Name & New Device
   16.

   *Steinarr Bjarnarson* -New Name & New Device
   17.

   *Vigdís Gráfeldr* -Resub Badge
   18.

   *Yzabeau Brossier* -New Name & New Device

OSCAR counts 10 Names, 2 Name Changes, 1 Alternate Name, 11 Devices and 2
Badges. There are a total of 26 items submitted on this letter.  This
meeting will take sometime, I will begin promptly, please be prepared.

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step of how to get
onto Skype.  Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you have
speakers and can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A Microphone
will allow for you to talk instead of typing questions.

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2) Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.
3) Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/ next to
download what you will need for your technology.
4) Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5) Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a + sign
next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts. Add
contact and search for “Lisa Wolfe” Add me and I’ll get a notice.

In Service,
Arabella de Montacute