[ANSTHRLD] Letter from Star Principal Herald

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon May 2 07:09:19 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium was a wonderful time to meet old
friends, make new friends and learn new things. You may hear about the
Laurel office raising the fees that the Kingdoms pay for sending
submissions to Laurel. This is necessary to help pay for server space for
archival purposes and some other developing initiatives that require server
support. Things are developing at the Laurel office. Work continues on the
capability to submit online, electronic copies of all the submissions
files, and improvement of online commentary. At this time I am reviewing
the numbers, but do not have plans to change what is currently charged by
the Kingdom for submissions. I will make the final determination and will
announce it prior to the deadline for the fee change.

On a more serious note I announced after the January Round Table meeting
that all heralds need to switch to using the herald at yourgroup.ansteorra.org
email addresses for all official correspondence. While many have switched,
there are those who have not. If there are heralds who have not switched by
the July Round Table meetings, I will not be submitting their warrants for
renewal. Also, please make sure your information is up to date and sent to
your regionals prior to July 1, 2016 so that the most current information
appears on the warrant roster for Their Majesties signatures.

In service,

Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald
Ansteorra