[ANSTHRLD] Reports

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:53:22 PDT 2016

Don't worry if trying to download and not seeing it. The report doesn't download. It just submits electronically. Make sure your seneschal is included too for additional emails since they need your report like the regional herald does.
Alisone McCay - ER Deputy to Star

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Paul Mitchell <sirgalen at gmail.com> Date: 5/3/16  11:44 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,	Inc." <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Reports
Yes, download and fill out the local herald report form at
heraldry.Ansteorra.org then send it to me. Call me if you have any
questions.

- Galen, Eclipse