[ANSTHRLD] September Heraldic Decision Meeting Sept 11, 7:30PM

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 8 13:20:40 PDT 2016

Don't forget to mark your calendars for this Sunday!

We will be hosting our monthly decision meeting via Skype (litrachel) on
September 11th, 7:30 PM. There's still time to do some home work and make
some comments on the Ansteorra ILoI dated 2016-08-05
<https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=4032> - Comments close
Saturday.

For a refresher, we will be discussing 15 items:

1. *Anastasiia Dmitrieva Sokolova -* New Badge
2. *Danr Rauðarson* - New Name
3. *Francesca di Lucca - *New Name and New Device
4-5. *Kolfínna Egilsdóttir* - New Name, New Device, and New Badge
6. *Lauren Augustin -* New Name
7.  *Maní Álfsson* - New Name
8. *Rozcia Georgette - *New Name
9. *Sean mac Daniel* - New Name and New Device
10. *Thomas de Groet - *New Badge
11. *Virupakshapura Vidya* - New Name and New Device

Please mark your calendars! Add me on Skype! (I'm often online and logged
into Skype during the work day, even if I can't video chat right that
moment) Take some notes and if you have any questions prior to the meeting,
don't be afraid to ask.

Submitters and heraldic groupies are also welcome!

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step.  If you have
a headset OR speakers and can type into an IM box, then you can use this
program and contribute. Please note - sometimes Skype can be a bit finicky
if you haven't updated to the most recent version yet - so please double
check prior to the meeting!

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)Create an Account or log in via MSN/Hotmail/Live account or Facebook.
3) Download the program: Go to http://www.skype.com/en/
download-skype/skype-for-computer/
4) Either "Search" or go to the Contacts menu > Add Contact and search for
"litrachel"

Lady Elena Wyth
Acting Bordure