[ANSTHRLD] Updating the OP

Douglas Bell debell77840 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 20:10:45 PDT 2017

Well, we can search OSCAR and OSCAR Ansteorra for names.
I have the LoARs from 1970-June 2017 in a directory I can do a name search
with.
You can send the lists to some of us old timers and we can id some of them.

Each local group the mystery people were active in can be contacted if
found. Longtime residents may
be able to clear up identity. Check with the group who hosted the event the
award was presented at.

And do a search for the name on internet search engines, facebook, and SCA
mailing lists.

This list will clear up some of the names.

Magnus