[ANSTHRLD] More names with semi-reasonable assumptions

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Wed Aug 16 09:06:39 PDT 2017

The following names are for the same  person:
Rolff Gruenwald. Name and device. (Registered name) (he uses this name)
OP has Rolf Eoghan Grunwald. (older name with listed awards in OP)

Rolff Gruenwald is a member of the Shire of Gates Edge

Yours in Service, Lady Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh mka Katherine C. WatsonSentinel Pursuivant, Barony of Stargate, Kingdom of Ansteorra