[ANSTHRLD] Updating the OP

Sweet, Debby deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu
Wed Aug 16 10:55:01 PDT 2017

So the following are the three names remaining from the first list. Way to narrow it down! Yea!

Thanks so much Elena. Send me the contact info, please.

Estrill
Zodiacus

*Eadric Wolf.* Name and device.
OP has Eadric of Wolfstar.

Not sure on this one, nothing noted on his forms, and facebook fails me.
<Eadric Wolf> registered via Brad Leah.

*Hildegard Volkward.* Name .
OP has Hildegard Folkvardottir.

Not noted on forms, She's not on facebook anymore. (Namron)

*Kitta Ormarsdottir.* Name.
OP has Eyrny Ormarsdottir.

so, <Eyrny Ormarsdottir> was registered in 1992 in the Middle. in 2014 they worked on registration of a device change in Ealdormere.
<Kitta Ormarsdottir> makes no mention of an old name that was kept, released, etc.  It was registered in 2015.

I think the best bet on this one is to ask the individual. I have contact information for them if you'd like

Elena
Bordure