[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic activities

Eirik Halfdanarson kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 14 15:13:00 PDT 2017

Greetings unto the members of the populace of the Stellar Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

I start with acknowledging the sadness that our brothers and sisters in the
north are feeling now. We have lost another member of our Kingdom who
touched many lives. She will be missed by many.

This weekend is Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. If you missed a class at
King's College on heraldry or scribal topics, we have more this weekend in
the Barony of Raven's Fort. Please join us as we study and discuss the
various aspects of the heraldic and scribal arts.

Finally, I am pleased to announce that I have selected a new Zodiacus
Herald. I wish to thank Master Reis ap Tuder ap Wyn for his service as
Zodiacus and for continuing to work on the database update.

Honored Lady Estrill Swet will be taking over as Zodiacus Herald and will
work with Master Reis to transition the office over the next few months.
Please continue to support their work.

--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Star Principal Herald