[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting - March 12, 7:30PM

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 8 08:40:34 PST 2017

Greetings all!

This is your monthly reminder that we will be hosting a heraldic decision
meeting on Sunday, March 12th, at 7:30PM via Skype. We will be discussing
the Ansteorra ILOI dated 2017-02-07 - commentary closes on March 10th, so
you still have time to comment in OSCAR!

https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=4345

Ænghill inn kyrri - New Name and Device
Augustin Haffner - New Device
Magnus Gunderson - New Name and Device
Canton of Wyldewode - Resub Badge

Please mark your calendars! Take some notes and if you have any questions
prior to the meeting, don't be afraid to ask.

Submitters and heraldic groupies are also welcome!

Add me on Skype! I've created a "Bordure Herald" Skype account, so please
add that account as that is how I will be hosting the meeting. I will also
do my best to email (and FB post) a link to the meeting room once it is set
up (around 7PM).

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step to getting
connected. If you have a headset OR speakers and can type into an IM box,
then you can use this program and contribute. Please note - sometimes Skype
can be a bit finicky if you haven't updated to the most recent version yet
- so please double check prior to the meeting!

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)Create an Account or log in via MSN/Hotmail/Live account or Facebook.
3) Download the program: Go to http://www.skype.com/en/downlo
ad-skype/skype-for-computer/
4) Either "Search" or go to the Contacts menu > Add Contact and search for
"bordure"

In Service,
HL Elena Wyth
Bordure Herald