[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium 2018

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 7 13:10:10 PDT 2018

I want to thank everyone that submitted bids for this years 2018 AHSS.
With much deliberation, I am happy to announce that this year it will be
hosted by our brothers in the north in Moonschadowe.

I am going to start looking for bids for 2019 starting in July.  Preference
is going to be for the Central Region.  Please start thinking and
considering your applications for this event.  This is an excellent summer
event since normally is indoors.

Thank you to everyone again and I look forward to an awesome event this
year.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Star Principal Herald