[ANSTHRLD] Seeking advice on PCS award

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:14:50 PDT 2018

Greetings!

Have you reached out to their precedence herald? If they’re not tracking
them separately or doing so for their other principality awards, I’d gather
that it makes sense for us to consolidate as well. Their PH ought to be
able to help there. But my vote is for consolidating if at all possible.

Andrewe

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 5:04 PM Sweet, Debby <deborah.s.sweet at okstate.edu>
wrote:

> So here’s a question for those who care about such things:
>

> Why have we attempted to differentiate between the Principality Company of
> Sojourners (PCSD) and the Popular Company of Sojourners (PCS) when
> Drachenwald, itself, just lumps them all together in one group and does not
> differentiate*?  *
>

> Because we certainly haven’t been successful in keeping the distinction.
> The PCS has 26 members with award dates from 1983-07-09 to 2000-10-21. The
> PCSD has 16  members with award dates from 1985-10-26 to 2016-02-20.
> Drachenwald became a kingdom on 1993-06-28.
>

> Or in other words, I’m working on cleaning up the data in the OP. Some
> things have been easy fixes – names, misspellings, wrong ranking, etc. I
> know what I want to do here but I want to make sure I’m considering all the
> angles before I do anything permanent.  (And some of Drachenwald’s other
> awards have this happening as well.)
>

> Estrill, Zodiacus

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP