[ANSTHRLD] New Raven's Heart Pursuivant for the Barony of Raven's Fort

Solstice Herald southern at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 25 23:26:14 PST 2018

My fellow heralds!

At this time I would like to announce that I have appointed His Excellency
Baron Brian du Val to the position of Raven's Heart Pursuivant for the
Barony of Raven's Fort, effective 1 March 2018. His Excellency was Raven's
Fort's local herald when the shire became a barony in 1989, so I am sure he
will be asking us lots of questions about what's changed since then (which
means I need to get him in touch with a warranting class ASAP).

Please join me in welcoming Baron Brian back into the Ansteorran College of
Heralds!

--
Gratefully yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg
southern at herald.ansteorra.org