[ANSTHRLD] Local staff changes in the Southern Region

Solstice Herald southern at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 28 18:38:39 PST 2018

Greetings all!

Now that I've had some time to process the excitement of becoming a
regional officer, I need to announce a few changes in local officers for
the Southern Region.

Don Brian MacCael has been confirmed as the new Sentinel Pursuivant for the
Barony of the Stargate.

Lady Gabrielle de Lacy has been confirmed as the new Silent Trumpet
Pursuivant for the Barony Bordermarch.

Lady Eireann Hviturhrafn has been confirmed as the new Fynnon Gath
Pursuivant for the Shire of Fynnon Gath.

Elizabethe Cadwyn has been confirmed as the new Graywood Pursuivant for the
Shire of Graywood.

Condole--I mean, congratulations to these fine gentles, and thank you for
stepping in to help make the College of Heralds a strong presence in your
local groups!

Sadly, Lady Ceciley MacBean has tendered her resignation as Hellsgate
Pursuivant for the Stronghold of Hellsgate. Please join me in wishing her
every success in her future endeavors.

Gratefully yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg
Solstice Herald
southern at herald.ansteorra.org

Virus-free.