[ANSTHRLD] Arbalest and Customer Service Offices

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 20 10:56:13 PDT 2018

I will be announcing this in the May Black Star, but there will be a change
to the officers within the college of heralds.

1) I want to thank HLdy Valeria Marcella De'Martinez for her dedicated and
long work as Arbalest Pursuivant.  She has decided after a lengthy time in
the office to step down due to conflicts.  I wish her the best in her
future endeavors within the college and all she wishes to do.

2) Talking with Lord Corbin de Huntyngfeld and HLdy Elena Wyth (Bordure
Herald) I have decided to combine the duties of the Customer Service Office
and Arbalest into one office.  Lord Corbin will be taking on the roll and
title of Arbalest Pursuivant along with still doing Customer Service
related items effectively immediately.  Please work with us as we work to
transistion this office and duties.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Star Principal Herald