[ANSTHRLD] May Heraldic Decision Meeting - TODAY, May 20 7:30P

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun May 20 13:27:04 PDT 2018

Greetings!

I've had a migraine all week, so completely failed in giving adequate
warning to submitters. We will be discussing Ansteorra Kingdom ILoI dated
2018-04-02 tonight, Sunday May 20th at 7:30PM via Skype.

https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=5105

We will be discussing 43 items:

Aki Seulf - name and device
Artur Wolfe - Name
Daniel Mac Thámhais - new name
Diderich von Schatten - Name, alt name, and device
Duncan of Sileby - resub device
Kitty - alt Name x3
Emma de Davyntre - badge
Grimhildr Læknir - name and device
Hextilda Corbet - alt name, badge
Hrafn Óláfsson - badge
Izza al-Khayyat - name
Joanna Watyn - resub badge
Karl bogsveigir Thorgeirsson - badge
Katerine Anne de Wolf - nabe, device
Koke Gan - name, device
Lessandra Francesca della Torre - resub device, new badge
Luka Iakovich Novgorodets - name
Marie de Meaux - name, device
Ongust mac Uuid - resub name and device
Padric OMullan - household name
Raulff Smeithberde - name, device
Rebekah Aleyn - alt name, badge
Ronald fitz Robert - name, device
Santiago el Rojo - name, device
Set Sette - name
Sofia Patrekieva - resub device
Villana Palazolo - badge

Add me on Skype! I've created a "Bordure Herald" Skype account, so please
add that account as that is how I will be hosting the meeting. I will also
do my best to email (and FB post) a link to the meeting room once it is set
up (around 7PM).

If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step guide to
getting connected. If you have a headset OR speakers and can type into an
IM box, then you can use this program and contribute. Please note -
sometimes Skype can be a bit finicky if you haven't updated to the most
recent version yet - so please double check prior to the meeting! I will be
logging in early, so there should be plenty of time to test connections.

1) Go to https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)Create an Account or log in via MSN/Hotmail/Live account or Facebook.
3) Download the program: Go to http://www.skype.com/en/dow
nload-skype/skype-for-computer/
4) Either "Search" or go to the Contacts menu > Add Contact and search for
"bordure"

--
In Service,

HL Elena Wyth