[ANSTHRLD] New Halberd Pursuivant

Solstice Herald southern at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 26 17:17:18 PST 2018

Good Evening,

With this missive do I bring you news of the newest heraldic appointment in
the Southern region.  Laird Hextilda Corbett will be taking on the office
of Halberd Pursuivant for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.

Hextilda has already shown themselves to be an outstanding heraldic
resource for the barony during the interim period of the departure of Lady
Emma, the previous baronial herald, and this announcement, and I have no
doubt that will continue during their tenure in this office.  As this is
their first foray into the College of Heralds I have no doubt that the CoH
will be happy to have them as a new addition, especially with Hextilda's
obvious enthusiasm for heraldry.

Please join me in welcoming them to this new role, and to the College of
Heralds.

Yours In Service,
Gróa Úlfsdóttir
Solstice Herald