[ANSTHRLD] Solstice Herald Change

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 10 16:21:35 PDT 2018

Greetings!

 I must announce that His Excellence Detlef von Marburg has had to step out
of the role of Solstice Herald (Southern Regional).   Gróa Úlfsdóttir (his
deputy) has agreed to step up and take on his office for the remaining of
his tenure.  I want to thank Detlef for his time as Solstice and all that
he did during his time.  I also want to thank Gróa for stepping up and
taking this new responsibility.  I look forward to what the Southern Region
is going to be showing us in the future.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Star Principal Herald
Ansteorra