[ANSTHRLD] Local Heralds Professional Development Retreat - June 15

Equinox Herald northern at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 29 21:11:50 PDT 2019

Ok, guys and gals...er um..Lords and Ladies and Heralds of All Types and
Ages,

If you haven't checked the Book of Faces in the past few minutes, you
should.  If I haven't spammed, er...posted to your group, let me know - I
will gleefully do so!

There will be a Local Heralds Professional Development Retreat in
Stillwater, OK on June 15.
This retreat will be an intensive "How to be an Effective and Efficient
Local Herald".  Classes will focus on administrative duties, where to go
and what to do in all areas as a Herald.  This is more than just a
warranting class or overview that you get at a Round Table.  We will be
delving into the how-tos and how-not-tos for submitting reports,
name/device/badge submissions, OSCAR, court heraldry, voice heraldry, etc.

This retreat is designed to broaden your skills and share knowledge with
other heralds in your area(s) of expertise and build skills where you are
lacking.

If you have a deputy (or depuTIES - lucky you!!!) please encourage them to
attend as well.  And if you know of somebody who is thinking of becoming a
herald, encourage them as well.  It's always good to meet new folks!

AND here's the best part, you get LUNCH included.  Who doesn't like FREE
FOOD? (I know I do!)

AND here's the best-er best part!  As part of your site fee (a mere 10
bucks!), you will receive a USB drive with documents and other resources to
help you be the absolute BEST HERALD EVAH!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see all of you there!

Don't forget to share this with everyone! (kk, thanks!)  Here's the
Facebook link:  https://www.facebook.com/events/2224449704439404/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2224449704439404/>

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.  I will be
overjoyed to answer those questions!

Hugs and Shenanigans!
Annais de Montgomerie
Equinox Herald