[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk Herald

Asterisk Herald asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 20 07:59:13 PDT 2019

Greetings,

I have submitted a mailing address to be published in the Black Star, if
you have submissions to be mailed prior to the newsletter being published
you can email and ask for it.

Starting August 1st, the following will be the Electronic Submissions
Policy for the Asterisk Herald Office. Currently it is up to Asterisk to
decide whether or not to receive electronic submissions. I have continued
the previous policy of taking electronic submissions. I am changing the
file format to what OSCAR requires for files to be uploaded. Submissions
will only be accepted if they are in a jpeg or png format. The forms and
any supporting documentation must be in this format preferably scanned at
300dpi. OSCAR requires files to be in this format to submit forms and does
not accept pdf files. Also, please use the SCA name of the person
submitting the submission so that the files can be kept together. I have
received several files named New Document attached to emails from different
heralds and submitters. Any electronic submissions not meeting this policy
will not be accepted. Paper forms can always be mailed and I will be happy
to provide the address if asked.

Eirik Halfdanarson