[ANSTHRLD] New Appointments to the Education Arm of the Ansteorra College of Heralds

Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat May 11 15:16:09 PDT 2019

Greetings to the Ansteorra Heraldic Community. It gives me great pleasure
as Tressure Herald to announce the new appointments to the Education Arm of
the Ansteorra College of Heralds. HL Valeria Marcella De'Martinez has been
appointed to the Actuarius Pursuivant office, which includes duties as
assisting Tressure with the education of heralds and online educational
resources and supervising Warranting education for our heralds. Also, HL
Goldweard of St. Golias has been appointed to the Armillary Pursuivant
office, which includes overseeing the College of Heralds Heraldic Library
and resources, and  aiding in the outfitting of consulting tables by
directing resources where needed. Please welcome both to their new offices
in the College of Heralds. Also, look forward to new developments in
Heraldic Education in the near future.

--

Yours In Service,

HL Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh,

Tressure Herald