[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Schedule Released!

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 17 18:28:07 PDT 2020

Greetings, all!

The following link will take you to our living schedule, with class
descriptions on the second slide! We are extremely excited about the
offerings we will have this year! You do not currently need to be a scribe
or herald to attend our event, we welcome everyone to join us!
We will have teachers from 4 Kingdoms, and a variety of topics including
calligraphy, illumination techniques, a foundations track for new heralds,
and a variety of heraldic classes, from voice, to names and armory.
If there are any changes between now and this weekend, we will be sure to
announce them as well as reflect the changes in this document. Class links
will appear closer to the end of the week, and will be password protected.
Thank you all for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you this
weekend!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdALKw0C88aK8y4Dq5MZyx33zM7_ikuCbxiNkQNk1qE/edit?usp=sharing

Meistres Elena Wyth
Star Principal Herald