[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Schedule + Links!

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 21 08:52:34 PDT 2020

Greetings, All! We have just added the classroom links to our amazing
lineup at Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, hosted tomorrow,
August 22nd, via Zoom. We have an amazing line up, from a round-table
discussion on Diversity and Inclusion and discussions on the rules that we
follow for names and heraldry to 3 calligraphy classes, and classes on
paint, glair, and books for your scribal library. We hope that you will
join us tomorrow! The schedule and links to the classrooms can be found at
the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdALKw0C88aK8y4Dq5MZyx33zM7_ikuCbxiNkQNk1qE/edit?usp=sharing

The password for all classes is the name of our most glorious Kingdom.

If you have any questions, please let us know! I can be reached at
kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org

In Service,
Meistres Elena Wyth
Star Principal Herald