[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (12/13/2020)

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 13 13:04:14 PST 2020

Link to meeting:
Star Principal Herald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: December Decision Meeting
Time: Dec 13, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84054466865
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84054466865&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1607979785142000&usg=AFQjCNEmWI_Fnowr2UIp_xJSIaIhrUBOoA>

Meeting ID: 840 5446 6865
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,84054466865# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,84054466865# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)