[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (6/14/2020)

Herald of Rosenfeld herald at rosenfeld.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 17 06:24:15 PDT 2020

Master Brian,

I am confused. The above missive indicates it was sent Jun 15, 2020, 5:11
PM, yet the opening line indicates it to be an invitation for a meeting on
June 14th? Is the meeting THIS Sunday, June 21st, perhaps?

I do like to attend these even when there is not a submission from
Rosenfeld being discussed.

Thank you for any clarification you can provide.

YIS
~ Jessimond

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>