[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (6/14/2020)

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 17 07:54:58 PDT 2020

The meeting was held last Sunday (6/14).
Decision Meeting notifications are posted to both the email list and
the Ansteorran Heraldic Consultation Group on Facebook.  Unfortunately, the
post about the meeting (sent on Thursday morning) was held for approval to
the mailing list until after the meeting.  Previously, I have been able to
send the email to list as well as Star and Asterisk (with a bcc to
sumbitters).  This time, I added Arbalest and that was too many
recipients and the email list held it.  Going forward, I will try to ensure
the post to the email list is a separate email.

Brian,
Bordure

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>