[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (5/10/2020)

Herald of Bryn Gwlad herald at bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org
Tue May 12 20:13:14 PDT 2020

Okay so I need to redraw the Badge and I need to get better documentation
on the Name - Þórodda Magnasdóttir- I will get this accomplished tomorrow .
Thank you - as for skype - I didnt  realize I could send a chat - I was
trying to dial in and getting declined . Thank you this helps a lot !

*Always ,*
*In Service To the Barony of Bryn-Gwlad*
*Sigrún de Bîrca** MKA **Star York*
*Halberd Pursuivant *

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 2:57 PM Bordure Herald <bordure at herald.ansteorra.org>
wrote:

> [...]
>> bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings!
>>>
>>> We still can't hang out in person yet, but we can still meet up!  Want
>>> to get your SCA fill from the safety of your own home/quarantine?  Wind
>>> down from however you spend Mother's Day with the Ansteorran College of
>>> Heralds!
>>> I would like to invite you to join us this Sunday, May 10th, at 7:30PM on Skype
>>> for the Heraldic Decision Meeting!  You never have to leave your house!
>>>
>>> Here is the current list of items being discussed:
>>> - Agnes Olympe Fort de Nice – New Device
>>>
>>> - Alan Lynch – New Device
>>>
>>> - Aldonza Catarina Alexandra Gonzalez Escojeda – New Name
>>>
>>> - Aldonza Catarina Alexandra Gonzalez Escojeda – New Device
>>>
>>> - Allane Bog – New Name
>>>
>>> - Allane Bog – New Device
>>>
>>> - Althea Caddell – New Name
>>>
>>> - Anna Brynjarsdottir – New Name
>>>
>>> - Antonia Valsolani – New Name
>>>
>>> - Antonia Valsolani – New Device
>>>
>>> - Caterina Cavalieri – New Name
>>>
>>> - Catherine Forester – New Name
>>>
>>> - Cecilia de Lia – New Name
>>>
>>> - Gabriel of Maccuswell – Resub Badge
>>>
>>> - Gerold Screivogel – New Name
>>>
>>> - Hadewig Würmelin – New Name
>>>
>>> - Hadewig Würmelin – New Device
>>>
>>> - Hari Kjelsen– New Name
>>>
>>> - Hari Kjelsen – New Device
>>>
>>> - Herold von Wolfratshausen – New Device
>>>
>>> - Herold von Wolfratshausen – New Badge
>>>
>>> - Jacobina du Chat Noir – New Name
>>>
>>> - Jacobina du Chat Noir – New Device
>>>
>>> - Josseline di Michele – New Device
>>>
>>> - Katrin Herolds – New Name
>>>
>>> - Koia Karasova – New Device
>>>
>>> - Lucia Arias – New Name
>>>
>>> - Mikjall stoti– New Name
>>>
>>> - Paul Gerard Williamson – Resub Device
>>>
>>> - Pembrooke Craven – New Name
>>>
>>> - Pembrooke Craven – New Device
>>>
>>> - Rurik Gunnvaldsson – New Device
>>>
>>> - Séighín ingen ui Caiside – New Name
>>>
>>> - Soledad de Osuna – New Name
>>>
>>> - Tegus Gan – New Name
>>>
>>> - Þóredda Mangasdoittir – New Name
>>>
>>> - Þóredda Mangasdoittir – New Device
>>>
>>> - Þóredda Mangasdoittir – New Badge
>>>
>>> - Violet Littistar – New Name
>>>
>>> The letter being discussed may be found at (
>>> https://oscar.sca.org//index.php?action=100&loi=6319).
>>> This decision meeting is the step before we send submissions to Laurel,
>>> so your participation is greatly appreciated.  If you have any concerns
>>> please don't hesitate to contact me.  You can find me on Skype under
>>> “Bordure Herald”, via email, or on Facebook as "Brian O'h'Uilliam". Please
>>> do join us! I look forward to seeing you there.
>>>

>>> If you have never been on Skype here is a simple step by step guide to
>>> getting connected. If you have a headset OR speakers and can type into an
>>> IM box, then you can use this program and contribute. Please note -
>>> sometimes Skype can be a bit finicky if you haven't updated to the most
>>> recent version yet - so please double check prior to the meeting! I will be
>>> logging in early, so there should be plenty of time to test connections.
>>> 2) Create an Account or log in via MSN/Hotmail/Live account or Facebook.
>>> 3) Download the program: Go to
>>> http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
>>> 4) Either "Search" or go to the Contacts menu > Add Contact and search