[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Decision Meeting (11/15/2020)

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 12 08:14:17 PST 2020

Greetings!

This month's Heraldic Decision Meeting will be held this Sunday, October
15, at 7:30 pm via Zoom. You never have to leave your house to learn about
the amazing heraldic submissions process!
Here is the current list of items being discussed:

   - Clara Tarabotti – Name & Device
   - Eadwyn seo Gathyrde – Device
   - Eithne ingen Diarmata – Name & Device
   - Ellyn O Ronowe de Graye – Device
   - Emma Farewyll – Badge
   - Gerold Screivogel – Device
   - Kaitlyn McKenna – Badge
   - Kaitlyn McKenna – Badge
   - Kerstin Merilainen – Name & Device
   - Ralph Wolfram – Name & Device
   - Séighín Brecc – Name
   - Sieghart Müller – Name & Device
   - Thorfi Hallbjørn – Name & Device

The letter being discussed may be found at
https://oscar.sca.org//kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=6662.

This decision meeting is the step before we send submissions to Laurel, so
your participation is greatly appreciated.  If you have any concerns please
don't hesitate to contact me.  You can email here or find me on Facebook as
"Brian O'h'Uilliam". Please do join us! I look forward to seeing you there.
The link and instructions to join the Zoom meeting will be posted when we
get closer to the meeting.

--
In Service,
Master Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA