[ANSTHRLD] Announcing our new Obelisk and Tressure Heralds

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 20 19:24:52 PST 2020

Greetings, Ansteorra! It is my great pleasure to make two announcements!

First, Honorable Lord Goldweard of St. Golias will be stepping in as our
new Obelisk Herald - in this position he will work on transitioning the
College of Heralds and College of Scribes websites to WordPress. As we make
this move, we will be focusing on reorganization and updating materials. In
our brief talk we already have great plans - please be on the lookout for
calls for assistance or opinions as we move forward.

The College has been honored to have HL Alasdair MacEogan stand in this
position for many years. In my short stint as Star, he has been great to
work with, and I appreciate all of his efforts for the College of Heralds.
Thank you so much for your service to the College and Ansteorra.

Second, Master Alden Drake will be stepping in as Tressure Herald, leading
our education efforts. He will help expand our efforts to reach Heralds at
all levels as well as the general populace. I'm excited to see what he will
be able to do with Lady Valka Sigilarius (social media) and HL Valeria
Actuarius (warranting).

HL Caitilin inghean Rudhraighe ui Cheallaigh has served wonderfully as
Tressure, I have really appreciated her efforts, especially in assisting
with Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal! Your service to the College and
Ansteorra has been appreciated.

Be on the lookout for the official Black Star announcement in the January
letter!

Meistres Elena Wyth
Star Principal Herald
Ansteorra