[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Heraldic Decision Meeting 4/18/21

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Fri Apr 30 09:57:44 PDT 2021

Greetings, Bordure,
Tomorrow is May 1, 2021.
The April 18, 2021 Decision meeting has already taken place.
YIS,
HL Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh mka Katherine C. Watson

    On Friday, April 30, 2021, 10:25:23 AM CDT, Bordure Herald <bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 This is your reminder that the Heraldic Decision Meeting is tomorrow (4/18/21) at 7:30 PM Ansteorran Daylight Time.  NOTE:  There are two items added on, which are being fast-tracked.  Look for the Zoom link to come out tomorrow around 6PM.
Yours in Service,
Thomas de GroetBordure Herald