[ANSTHRLD] Officer contact list

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Wed Feb 10 08:16:45 PST 2021

Greetings, Obelisk.
Alden Drake is now the current Tressure Herald
HL Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh mka Katherine C. Watson

    On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 01:44:55 AM CST, Obelisk Herald <obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Greetings
I am working to update the contact list on the heraldic website. I am asking all current and former officers to check the contact list.  If your name is not on the list for an office and it should be.  The same if your name is on the list and should not be.   Please send correct spelling of your name and office to obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org

Goldweard--
Heralds mailing list
Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org