[ANSTHRLD] July ILOI has been Published!!!

Herald of Northkeep herald at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 12 08:11:02 PDT 2021

Greetings!
I have a request from Lady Runa, from a submission from 2019. Is there a
way for me to determine whether it has been passed? Im pretty sure it
hasn't been on any recent ILOI. Also, how do I find out if she's had a
device submitted?

I will also do research on the name origin.

Thank you so much,
In Service
Lady Rwsa Georgette
Herald, Barony of Northkeep

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 7:48 PM Asterisk Herald <
asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings All!
>
> The July issue of the ILOI is out now and on OSCAR!  And there was much
> rejoicing!!!! YAY!
> Here's the link:  https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=7103
> <https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=7103>
>
> If you have submitted any items, now's the time to check if they made it
> to this letter.  If your submission(s) did not, please contact me so I can
> help you research what is going on.
>
> Special thanks to Gunstone Pursuivant for the most submissions in this
> letter!  You will get cookies when I see you next!
>
> To those with commenting privileges, please comment early and often.
> Because without you we would be so LOST!
>
> See you at the decision meetings!
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Annais de Montgomerie
> Asterisk Pursuivant