[ANSTHRLD] Voice Heralds for Queens Champion and Crown Tourney/King's Champion

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon May 3 14:14:05 PDT 2021

Greetings, Heralds! I am reaching out to recruit a few heralds for our
upcoming Kingdom Events, Queen's Champion and Crown Tourney/King's
Champion.

Queen's Champion will be hosted by the Stronghold of Hellsgate on June 12th
Crown Tourney + King's Champion will be hosted by the Barony of Elfsea on
July 10th

This attached is a form expressing interest in acting as voice herald for
one or both of these events. We are expecting to need approximately 3 voice
heralds at each event. Those performing in this capacity will be expected
to make themselves available to herald the list for both events and herald
entrants into Crown Tourney. You will also be expected to perform all
heraldic duties while masked.

I request that you do not fill out this form unless you are 100% certain
that you will be able to attend the event(s) you are asking to be
considered for.

If you have any questions, please send an email to
kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org.

https://forms.gle/QkUB4ashsExumWcE6

The deadline for expressing interest is Thursday, May 6th at 9pm.

Meistres Elena Wyth
Star Principal Herald
Ansteorra
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/