[ANSTHRLD] Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Thank You!

Vindheim Principal Herald northern at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 26 15:19:53 PDT 2022

Greetings,

This weekend was incredible!  We had over 60 hours of instruction taught by
people representing 17 Kingdoms.  We also had nearly 400 participants
pre-register, representing all 20 Kingdoms.  It was an amazing event!
On behalf of the KWHSS 2022 staff, we would like to thank everyone for
their attendance, as well as for their patience when hiccups occurred.  We
absolutely appreciate the incredible teachers who made this worthwhile.
Thank you for lending us your time and expertise in order to enrich our
Society.
Thank you to Emma Laurel for trusting us with this great event and to Elena
Star for letting us put in the bid, as well as for stepping in to help with
technological issues in the days leading up to the event.  Also, thank you
to Their Majesties Creppin & Toryn of Ansteorra for Their support.
Our Zoom moderators were instrumental in making the event run more
smoothly.  Thank you to the following for serving the Society:
Arwyn of Leicester
Nest verch Gwilim Sciath ingen Chaennaig Defina de Borja Hellen of Haldane
Revna Bloodaxe Alhdryð ceorlstrang Megan Flower del Wall Elena Wyth Brian
Oh'hUillam Annais de Montgomerie Malyss Makneile
Tancos Istvan
Thomas de Groet
Thoams Wildtstein
Thank you to Thomas de Groet for serving as our Class Coordinator.  Also,
thanks in advance to Hu Zen for her work in coordinating the class videos
being put online.  When available, the recorded classes will be on the
Ansteorran College of Heralds YouTube channel.
We expect to have a participant survey out in the coming days, so please
check your email. YIS,
Annais de Montgomerie, Steward Brian O hUilliam, Co-steward