[ANSTHRLD] Problem with Court Report Form

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 27 11:20:31 PDT 2022

Greetings Heralds!

The past few weeks I've encountered a problem with the fillable pdf court
report form.  Information in cells is randomly (seemingly) disappearing
after being emailed or moved multiple times.  It's been frustrating for the
heralds sending in reports and for me thinking they had done it wrong.

So I'm thinking of just replacing it with either a NON-fillable PDF file or
with an Excel file.  Preferences anyone?  Further suggestions?  I'll post
this to the FB page too.

HL Estrill Swet
Zodiacus Herald